top of page

Rugbyfoundationsite Group

Public·118 members

(((watch tv<))) Today: U Cluj - CFR Cluj live 21 August 2023

Cluj, ”U” Cluj or „U” Cluj) and Cluj (commonly referred to as CFR or CFR Cluj) meet again 5 months after the Liga 1 match which Cluj won 4-0. Universitatea Cluj ...

Universitatea Cluj Scores & Latest Results Today Universitatea Cluj scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they

m. UTC, fans On October 23, 2022, the match took place at the Cluj Arena in Cluj-Napoca. As in their previous match, in which they defeated FC Universitatea Cluj 2-1, FC CFR 1907 Cluj fans are vying for a victory, so tensions on both sides are undoubtedly high. Expectations are high for FC Universitatea Cluj to get even after FC CFR 1907 Cluj won two-thirds of their previous three competitions. During their previous three encounters on the soccer field, FC CFR 1907 Cluj and FC Universitatea Cluj each scored three goals that were packed with adrenaline. In this way, it’ll be fascinating to see which one of these two groups will be triumphant after the following match.

Universitatea Cluj hasn’t lost in two league games they’ve played away from home before this one. George Ogararu, manager of Universitatea Cluj, has no fitness concerns to report ahead of this match due to a completely injury-free squad. Andrei Gorcea, Andrei Pitian, George Miron, Alexandru Chipciu, Dorinel Oancea, Martin Remacle, Gabriel Simion, Ovidiu Bic, Mamadou Khady Thiam, Dan Nistor, and Ze Gomes seem to be most likely to start the game in a 3-4-3 formation for sepcile Rossi CFR Cluj vs U Cluj Betting Tips: • FC Universitatea Cluj has scored something like one objective for 6 sequential matches. • In Liga I, FC Universitatea Cluj has a three-match winning streak.

• In their last six games, FC Universitatea Cluj has not lost. • FC CFR 1907 Cluj won one of the last five meetings, while FC Universitatea Cluj won two and drew two. • FC CFR 1907 Cluj wins the first half in 43% of games, while FC Universitatea Cluj wins the first half in 38% of games. • FC CFR 1907 Cluj has won four of the last seven home matches against FC Universitatea Cluj, while FC Universitatea Cluj has only won once. FC CFR 1907 Cluj has a goal difference that is 11-5 in their favor. • FC CFR 1907 Cluj emerged victorious in their most recent meeting. • In matches between FC CFR 1907 Cluj and FC Universitatea Cluj, there have been an average of 1. 2 goals scored.

Heading into this apparatus, CFR Cluj is undefeated in their past 2 home association matches. Due to a completely healthy group of players from which to choose, Cluj manager Dan Petrescu does not have any concerns regarding his fitness going into this match. We believe Simone Scuffet, Christopher Braun, Yuri, Denis Kolinger, Camora, Ciprian Ioan Deac, B. Adjei-Boateng, Karlo Muhar, Ermal Krasniqi, Claudiu Petrila, and Rangelo Janga should play in a 4-4-2 formation. Universitatea Cluj will enter the match having defeated Farul Constanța 2-0 in their most recent outing in Liga I. Martin Remacle (58′) was the only Universitatea Cluj player to score. In their most recent set of matches, Universitatea Cluj under George Ogararu has converted nine times. The total number of goals they have conceded over the same time period is 9.

CFR Cluj-Napoca Soccer Visit ESPN to view the latest CFR Cluj-Napoca news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and

CFR Cluj vs U Cluj Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Romanian Liga 1 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 14On the 30th day of the Romania Liga I, FC CFR 1907 Cluj will play FC Universitatea Cluj in Cluj Napoca. At 6:00 p.

U. Cluj - results, fixtures, Universitatea Cluj v CFR Cluj live U. Cluj scores and fixtures - follow U. Cluj livescore, results, fixtures and match details on

CFR 1907 Cluj - Universitatea Cluj Live - Romanian Liga I Follow the Romanian Liga I live Football match between CFR 1907 Cluj and Universitatea Cluj with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:30 PM on March 13th,

The last time these two teams played in the league was on Liga I match day 15, which took place on October 23, 2022. The final score was Universitatea Cluj 1-2 CFR Cluj. CFR Cluj vs U Cluj Team News: After playing Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe to a 2-2 Liga I draw, Cluj enters this match. Yuri Matias (31′) and Rangelo Janga (36′) scored for CFR Cluj. For Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe, Márk Tamás (10′) and Pavol afranko (73′) scored goals. In recent times, CFR Cluj has only once been able to hold out for the full 90 minutes. In fact, CFR Cluj has conceded 7 goals in 5 of their previous 6 matches when they have failed to stop their opponents from scoring.

FC CFR 1907 Cluj in live - October 23, 2022 [LIVE] Follow the Universitatea Cluj vs FC CFR 1907 Cluj Score Live Now that this Football (Liga I) match is over and the score is known, you can

CFR Cluj - Club profile All information about CFR Cluj (SuperLiga) ➤ current squad with market values ➤ transfers ➤ rumours ➤ player stats Have you seen CFR Cluj

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Wichita Rugby
  • HerbertHenderson
    HerbertHenderson
  • Mansi Kalra
    Mansi Kalra
  • Adhvika Gour
    Adhvika Gour
  • zoya khan
    zoya khan
bottom of page